Slendrina is back in a new scary game!
Slendrina's baby has grown and has become as evil as her mother. So be extra careful when you are running around in the cellar corridors. You must also be prepared to meet Slendrina's father. If you see him then turn around as soon as possible!
Try to find 8 pieces of a key. Once you find all the pieces, you can open the safe which is in the cellar. Inside the safe there is a secret that you must take with you out of the house.
You also need to find keys to open certain doors and health injections that give you a little more health when you have been injured.
If you like Slendrina the Cellar, House of Slendrina and Slendrina Asylum, then you will love this new horror game.
Thank you all for your kind ratings you have given me! You are the best! If you want to send an email to me, please write in English or Swedish.
The game is free but it contains advertising.
- The game was recently updated on June 4, 2020, with the statement "added a brighter environment".
- This is the only game where Slenderman appears as an antagonist and one of the only games that Slenderman appeared in the Slendrina game series overall.
- Slenderman is Slendrina's Child's grandfather.
- The baby appears in both the cellar and in the abandoned house above, in the nursery/baby room, and it is unknown how the baby is in two places at the same time. The baby also appears in the ending scene in the game, when the Player is holding Slendrina's diary and is about to escape using the door.
- Slenderman reacts very similarly to Slendrina, as they can kill the Player with their gaze, though Slenderman has a slightly different sound effect than Slendrina.
- It is unknown whether Slendrina and her family used to live here or owned another house because the one in this game has the family picture (painting) of Slendrina, her mom, and father. Slendrina's diary is also kept in a safe in the cellar, as well as pictures of Slendrina, her parents, and other objects are displayed on a baby crib mobile.