Slenderman is a major character/antagonist in the Slendrina series, he is Slendrina's father and the grandfather of Slendrina's Child.
Simon (Slenderman) wears a black suit and a tie. His skin is very pale and white and has no face. He also has long limbs, which makes him very tall. He attacks with his gaze similarly to Slendrina as seen in The Child of Slendrina game. Slenderman's appearance is basically near identical to his appearance in the original Slender series.
House of Slendrina
Slenderman does not appear until the very end of the game, after the photo is picked up he is shown with his daughter and wife cornering the player, this is his only in game appearance.
Child of Slendrina
This is Slenderman's first hostile appearance, he acts similar to how Slendrina acts in the game so the Player will have to look away from him quickly if they see him by turning around. He becomes active when the player enters the upper floor of the abandoned house.
- Slenderman shares some similarities with Slendrina's Husband as they are both tall, wear suits, and have pale-white skin.
- Slenderman along with Slendrina and her mother some how tragically died and turned into monsters/entities. Their skulls & a family picture are found in a chest in the game "House of Slendrina".
- In the game Child of Slendrina, he attacks the protagonist very similar to Slendrina.
- He is only a major antagonist in The Child of Slendrina game and appears in the House of Slendrina game ending scene. So he is not found in most of the Slendrina games.
- In 2014, there was a slenderman stabbing. Two 12-year old girls lured their best friend. Payton Leutner into the woods and stabbed her 19 times in order to become proxies of Slenderman. Both girls pleaded guilty for homicide and got sentenced to mental institutions for 25-40 years. The victim, however crawled to a road where they got found and sent to hospital. Fortunately, the victim recovered after 6 days in hospital. Source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slender_Man_stabbing. Edits made by: PetraDimension.