Slendrina's Husband is a major antagonist in Slendrina X and an important character in Slendrina: The Forest.
Slendrina: The Forest
He appears twice in the game. Once when entering a house and second near the end of the game. After collecting 7 keys to unlock the coffin, Slendrina's Husband is shown resting inside of it along with a picture of him and Slendrina. During the end cutscene of the game, the camera zooms into his face before showing his eyes opening. The screen changes to "The End" at this point.
This is Slendrina's Husband's first hostile appearance. He walks throughout his Castle and will attack the player using his claws when encountered. He can be killed if attacked with a Sword, though he will respawn.
Granny: Chapter 2
Slendrina's husband Liev/Nosferatu is kept in a crate in the attic jail in Grandpa's house. The player must shoot the red button through the jail bars with the shotgun and then use the cutting pliers on the chains/locks to open the crate. Then Liev will pop out of the coffin and is seen blocking an item in the crate but will not move nor harm the player just like the Slendrina & Angelene easter eggs in the original Granny. He will then disappear after 10 seconds.
- Slendrina's Husband is actually based on a character known as Count Orlok from the 1922 film Nosferatu. He is most well known for the iconic scene of his shadow going up a staircase.
- He is the owner of the castle from Slendrina X.
- Some people mistake him for Slender Man, because of their similar features.
- If the player goes downstairs in the castle, he can't get the player for an unknown reason.
- In the true story of Slendrina's husband, his real name is Liev even though some people call him Nosferatu.